since i don’t twitter here are some “twitter type” updates:
1. I love sharing with kids how they can know Jesus in a public school and giving out a Bible each week.
2. We have over a hundred kids coming to KBC every week between three schools.
3. We will be starting in at least one more school with a possibility of two more starting in February.
4. I am tired of writing papers for school- 🙂 the reason i am writing twitter updates for blog.
5. my baby is wearing underwear and is saying things like “I fink we outta do dis, mommy.”
6. I am ready for some holiday fun and breaks.
7. I will be going to Virginia for a week long course the first of January.
8. we made it through the stomach virus and my laundry is all done…for now. 🙂
9. I truly have been blessed by amazing friends in my life… one’s that are far away and i don’t get to talk to very often…and one’s that i get to see here in cartersville. i pray often for all of them and feel very grateful to God for them.
10. my husband is snoring next to me while i finish work/school on the computer… He is cute …and i think it is my time to go to bed too.